Diminished Value Claims in Nebraska

Does Nebraska Allow Diminished Value Claims?

Yes. The diminished value of your vehicle is recoverable in the state of Nebraska in third party cases only.

Is it mandatory for motorists to carry liability insurance in Nebraska?

Drivers in Nebraska must either provide liability insurance coverage or meet the financial responsibility requirement by showing evidence of a surety bond or property bond in the amount of $75,000, a certificate of deposit in the amount of $75,000, or a certificate of self-insurance (fleet vehicles only). The minimum requirement for liability insurance is $25,000 for bodily injury per person and $50,000 for bodily injury for all persons injured in a single accident and $25,000 for property damage.

Do you handle diminished value claims in Nebraska?

Yes. Although we are based in Texas, our services are available across the United States including Nebraska.

Nebraska Diminished Value Claims Information:

  • Statute of Limitations – 4 Years from the date of the accident.
  • From the at-Fault Party’s Insurance Company – Yes
  • Under your own policy’s Uninsured Motorist Coverage – No

Information by state

Nebraska Diminished Value Claims
Whenever you need a diminished value assessment or report, or an appraisal report for losses related to any vehicle – car, motorcycle, boat, or RV, contact EAG.
Wrecked Car? - Reclaim your Diminished Value